• Wireless connection via Bluetooth® 4.0 LE or USB nano receiver
• TrackballWorks™ software lets you customize all 4 buttons, adjust cursor speed
• DiamondEye™ optical tracking technology for premium cursor control and accuracy
• Award-winning Scroll Ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease
• Large ball is designed as a perfect sphere to provide exceptional precision
• Detachable wrist rest supports hand and wrist for ergonomic comfort
• Ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
• Auto-sleep helps conserve AA battery life
• Compatibility with USB receiver: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X 10.8 and later
• Compatibility with Bluetooth 4.0 LE: Windows® 10, 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.8 and later*
• TrackballWorks compatible with Mac only when using 2.4GHz connection
Kensington Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball
Dual Wireless Technology
The ultimate in wireless freedom, allowing you to connect either via Bluetooth® 4.0 LE that allows you to save a valuable USB port or through a highly reliable 2.4GHz USB nano receiver.
•Bluetooth 4.0 LE: press 3 seconds
Blinks blue = connected;
Blinks red = replace batteries.
•2.4GHz USB: connected automatically after inserts USB receptor
Free downloadable software provides an even more personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 4 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds.
DiamondEye™ Optical Tracking
Movement detection technology provides smooth, precise cursor control so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
Scroll Ring and Large Ball
Spin the dial to move up and down web pages or documents with complete ease.
The red ball has been specially designed with an absolute spherical, hard surface for precise tracking and control.
1. Scroll ring and large ball for precise fingertip scrolling
2. Use TrackballWorks™ software to customize the four buttons functions, modify scrolling behavior and fine tune the pointer.
Works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users to get the most out of their trackball
Detachable Wrist Rest
Soft cushioning cradles the hand and wrist in ergonomic comfort for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer.
Professionals play it more comfortable.
Easy to Clean
Certifications & Switchs
For Your Health
You should not have to reach or stretch to use either the keyboard or the input device.
Correct and incorrect ways to arrange input device, keyboard and display
Your hands and wrists should be in roughly the same neutral position as when your arms are loosely hanging at your sides.
Your wrist should not be bent too much to one side or the other.
Keep wrist and hand in line with forearm.